MARINI heatFALT Thermal Oil Heater is an indispensable part of your asphalt plants and bitumen handling systems with its high efficiency, compact design, ease of use and low fuel consumption.
- Engineered to work at closed loop thermal oil heating systems under atmospheric pressure where oil heated up to 250°C and circulated with pump
- Double helix heating coil design ensures long term operation and quality without any thermal cracking of the oil
- Suitable for all types of commercial burners such as diesel, fuel-oil, natural gas and combi through the large combustion chamber
- Burner can be replaced without any need of cable connection thanks to its plug-in-socket design
- Long term operation with high capacity ALLWEILLER brand thermal oil circulation pumps.
- Safe operations via digital thermostatic controller for controlling oil temperature at oil inlet and outlet
- Flow and pressure safety with differential pressure pressurestat at oil inlet and outlet pipes
- Compact design ensures easy transportation (can fit into 20′ container) and assembly